Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) has established a list of qualified contractors (Bench) to provide professional and technical services in various planning and development disciplines. The Bench is intended to assist in the planning and design of multimodal transportation projects and programs including short and long range planning and programming, regional mobility and connectivity-planning and improvements, active transportation planning, station and facility designs, system integrations, rail and bus-way projects, land use, grants management, and goods movement.
Tierra West Advisors, in partnership with Arup, are thrilled to be joining Metro’s Countywide Planning and Development Bench. Our firms will assist Metro on up-coming projects related to Economic and Financial Analysis.
For future Economic and Financial Analysis assignments, Tierra West will help provide Metro’s requested responsibilities, including:
• Identification of economic effects of bus, rail, active transportation, and highway investments and new transportation revenue proposals
• Providing economic impact analysis for gross regional product, disposable income, employment by industry and other variables
• Economic impact analysis of the proposed transportation improvement scenarios associated with Metro’s Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP and/or Short Range Transportation Plan (SRTP)
• Assessing impacts on land values and associated potential value captures strategies
• Market research and real estate feasibility analysis to test land development scenarios for real estate (joint development) projects
• Financial underwriting and negotiations support for real estate
Tierra West and its advisors have been providing similar economic and financial analysis services for over three (3) decades. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in program management, real estate, brokerage and financial analysis.Tags: economic analysis, financial analysis, metro